Virtual Community Meeting: 43 Masonic / 44 O’Shaughnessy Temporary Emergency Transit Lanes
Join our Virtual Community Meeting to learn more about the project and how to provide feedback. Learn more about the project here.
Wednesday, September 16, 2020, 5:30 p.m.
Join online meeting to view the presentation
To provide comments, please join by phone at 888.363.4734 and enter the code 7014320#.
To view shared materials and provide comment, join the online session via Skype for Business and when prompted, select “Don’t join audio.” When it’s time for comment, use your telephone for audio using the phone instructions below. This will allow you to listen and participate through the same audio experience.
You can also provide questions or comments by sending an email to TellMuni@SFMTA.com.
1. Dial 888.363.4734 and enter the code 7014320#.
2. During the “Question and Answer” period and when prompted, dial “1 – 0” to be added to the speaker line and the auto-prompt will indicate callers are entering. Callers will hear silence when waiting for their turn to speak. When prompted, callers will have the standard two minutes to provide comment or ask a question.
Participate in Skype for Business to view presentation materials
To join the meeting, do the following:
- At meeting time, click Join online meeting
- If this is the first time you are joining a meeting, your browser might ask you to download Skype Meetings App. Click Install and Join with the Skype Meetings App (web).
- If you have already installed the Skype Meetings App, please click the link that indicates “Already installed? Click here to join with Skype Meetings App (web)”
- In the Skype Meetings App Welcome screen that opens, type your name in the Enter your name text box, and then click Join.
Use this guide to support you during your first meeting using Skype Meetings App or Skype for Business Web App communications software.