Hello Friends and Supporters of the Glen Park Greenway.
Our next work party will be on Saturday October 5! I hope that you’ll be able to join us. Please RSVP below.
- We’ll start at 9:00 – there’ll be coffee waiting for you
- Meet at the top of the Chilton Ave cul-de-sac beside 88 Chilton Ave.
- We’ll stop at 12:00 – we’ll have sandwiches for lunch
Please don’t park on Chilton Avenue – plenty of space in the cul-de-sac is needed by trucks dropping off tools etc. Parking on Bosworth is normally easy and conveniently close.
Please plan to join us for a sandwich after the work part of the party is done.
This work party will be mostly about protecting the trees and shrubs from ivy and controlling the broom – two very powerful and menacing invasive plants. SFPW will lend us the tools that we need.
Special thanks to our project sponsors: District 8 Supervisor Rafael Mandelman, the City of San Francisco Community Challenge Grant, SF Public Utilities Commission, SF Public Works, SF Parks Alliance, the Bay Area Ridge Trail Council, Glen Park Association and Canyon Market.
I look forward to working with you on Saturday October 5
See you on the Greenway
October 5, 2019 Greenway Cleanup RSVP
Donate to the Glen Park Greenway now.
Your donation goes to the Greenway’s account with the San Francisco Parks Alliance and is tax deductible to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Previously on the Greenway:
- Glen Park Greenway is a link in SF Crosstown Trail
- Glen Park Association spring meeting wrap-up
- Greenway Updates Spring 2019
- Greenway Work Party May 4
- Greenway Signage Celebration March 23
- Next Greenway work party coming soon!
- Glen Park Association winter meeting rundown
- Greenway beautification event next Saturday
- Greenway Cleanup Dec. 15
- Saturday 11/10 Greenway workday has been canceled