Hello Friends and Supporters of the Glen Park Greenway.
Our Dec. 7 work party has been cancelled due to impending rain.
The weather forecast predicts a downpour. So instead:
You can get together with a smaller group of volunteers and do the work that you most enjoy on your own schedule.
We know that the work needs to get done, so please pick the task that you prefer from the list below and contact the person associated with that task to see when you can join in the work.
- Plant native shrubs (contact Kay Estey email@example.com) I believe that Kay’s group is planning to plant on Sat Dec 14
- Lop off and uproot shoots from stumps and roots of trees that were removed in 2017 (contact Nicholas Dewar firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Uproot broom plants (contact Nicholas Dewar email@example.com)
- Renew sheet mulch around direct-seeded oaks (contact Nicholas Dewar firstname.lastname@example.org)
I hope that we’ll be able to find a few rain-free hours to work together soon.
Donate to the Glen Park Greenway now.
Your donation goes to the Greenway’s account with the San Francisco Parks Alliance and is tax deductible to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Previously on the Greenway:
- Glen Park Greenway is a link in SF Crosstown Trail
- Glen Park Association spring meeting wrap-up
- Greenway Updates Spring 2019
- Greenway Work Party May 4
- Greenway Signage Celebration March 23
- Next Greenway work party coming soon!
- Glen Park Association winter meeting rundown
- Greenway beautification event next Saturday
- Greenway Cleanup Dec. 15
- Saturday 11/10 Greenway workday has been canceled