Neighborfest Block Parties are a great opportunity to get us together and strengthen our community bonds block by block.
Participants in this year’s program will receive the largest suite of benefits yet. They include:
- Zero cost to hosts for street closure and sound permits
- Free, delivered street closure barricades
- Liability insurance
- Guest registration door prizes
- Door hangers for outreach
- An updated Playbook to guide the Host Committee’s planning activities
- Live online orientation and host support workshops
- A dedicated program manager who provides end to end support for the application and event production process
Slots are limited and the last deadline to apply is August 22 (you’ll need to start your application before then), for block parties in October, the last month for this year’s program.
Applicants to host a block party need to complete the Neighborfest Pre-Application Survey followed by a Neighborfest Host Application once notified of eligibility.
Visit the 2022 Neighborfest Program page today!
If you have any questions, please contact: Daniel Homsey at firstname.lastname@example.org or Neighborfest@livablecity.org.
Watch the YouTube video about Neighborfest: PrepTalks: Daniel Homsey “Neighborfest – Building Resilience from the Block Up!”