To Resilient Diamond Heights Workgroup and Other Interested Persons,
Resilient Diamond Heights is delighted that Supervisor Rafael Mandelman will host a meeting with City Officials concerning wildfire mitigation in our neighborhood parks and evacuation planning on Saturday, Sept. 8 at 2 pm at the SF Police Academy. Supervisor Mandelman has confirmed attendance by representatives of the SFFD; Captain Jack Hart, Ingleside SFPD Commander; and the Department of Emergency Management. Rec and Park attendance has been requested. More info below.
Please attend on August 23rd to help us prepare for Supervisor Mandelman’s meeting and to discuss the agenda items listed below.
RDH Workgroup Meeting
Thursday, August 23rd
St. Aidan’s Church, upper level, enter from Gold Mine Drive
Parking permissible in the shopping center parking lot
6:00 pm: light dinner
(please contact Betsy Eddy at email@example.com, if you plan to attend so there will be plenty of food)
6:30 – 8:00 pm: see agenda items
The RDH draft agenda will include:
- Fire Mitigation and Evacuation Planning Meeting hosted by Supervisor Rafael Mandelman, Saturday, Sept. 8, 2 pm, SF Police Academy
- City Officials who have confirmed attendance
- Discussion of questions to ask at the meeting
- Flyer to alert residents of the need to prepare for potential evacuation due to fires
- Volunteers to distribute the flyer
- DHCA Community Meeting with Supervisor Mandelman as guest speaker, Saturday, Sept. 15, 4 – 6 pm at St. Aidan’s Church, Upper Level
- Stop the Bleed Training, Sept. 27th, 6:30 – 9:30 pm at St. Aidan’s, Upper Level, (our regular meeting date)
- Where in the World is Christopher Park? Festival, Saturday, October 13, 10 – 2 pm
- Volunteers for RDH table
- Discussion of creative activities for children and adults at the RDH table
Please add the dates for these important events and meetings to your calendars.