St. John’s 2021 Crab & Go and optional Trivia Night After Party!
Introducing Crab & Go! Join us March 6th for take-out extraordinaire and savor your crab feast in the comfort of your own home! Order your dinner today and reserve a pickup time between 4:30 and 7:30pm for your March 6th simple drive-through pickup in the St. John’s parking lot. Email required for purchase and pickup reservation confirmation. Each dinner order packed individually and pick up can be for multiple individual orders – just select your preferred pickup time when purchasing your ticket.
Each Crab & Go dinner includes:
- Crab / cooked , cracked , marinated , lemon wedges
(email email@example.com if want unmarinated crab)
- Pasta / cooked with special pesto sauce and parmesan cheese
- Tossed Green Salad / Italian dressing on the side
- French Bread / sliced with butter cubes
- 1 Raffle Ticket – you might be a lucky winner
- Special surprises – to make your feast more enjoyable
- Optional Add-ons – Wine, Trivia Night After Party, St John Face Masks
THE FUN CONTINUES:
Immediately following the Crab & Go, join us for a free Trivia Night After Party via Zoom from 8:30 – 9:30 pm! Our annual Crab Feed is all about enjoying and supporting the St. John’s community, and this year’s Crab & Go is no exception! David Greenbaum – St. John’s 8th grade parent, drama teacher and 2020 Crab Feed MC – will be our host. Who says we can’t party over Zoom! BYOB and join us for trivia games, raffle drawing and unique fund-a-need fun, all in the lively spirit of past Crab Feeds! To receive the invite, add “Free Trivia Night After Party” to your purchase. Zoom link will be sent via email one week prior to the event.