Lime Scooter’s appeal of its ban was heard today. I would have mentioned it had I read this article about how they treat their mechanics and other non-engineers.
The Board of Supervisors will meet Tuesday, December 18, 12:30 p.m. in City Hall, room 250. Agenda
The SFMTA Board of Directors will meet Tuesday, December 18, 1 p.m., in City Hall, room 400. See agenda and supporting materials here.
- 11. Presentation and discussion regarding the 2018 Muni Rider Survey.
- 13. Approving Policy Guidelines for restricting overnight parking of oversized vehicles on San Francisco streets.
The Architectural Review Committee will meet Wednesday, December 19, 12 p.m., in City Hall, room 400. See agenda here.
The Historic Preservation Commission / Architectural Review Committee will meet Wednesday,December 19, 12:30 p.m., in City Hall, room 400. See agenda here.
- Legacy Business Application from St. Mary’s Pub!
- HISTORIC RESOURCE ASSESSMENTS PILOT PROGRAM – Informational Presentation regarding the Historic Resource Assessment-Pilot Program. The Historic Resource Assessment (HRA) provides preliminary feedback from the Planning Department regarding whether a property is eligible for listing on the National Register of Historic Places (NR) and/or California Register of Historical Resources (CR) before development applications are filed. The Historic Resource Assessment (HRA) process is being undertaken by the Department as a Pilot Program in 2019. Preliminary Recommendation: None – Informational
The SFMTA Interdepartmental Staff Committee on Traffic and Transportation (ISCOTT) will meet Thursday, December 20, 9 a.m., at 1 S. Van Ness Ave., 7th fl. See agenda here.
The Recreation and Park Commission will meet Thursday, December 20, 10 a.m., in City Hall, room 416. Agenda
- Dog training in Golden Gate Park and a ropes course in McLaren
The Planning Commission will meet Thursday, December 20, 1 p.m., in City Hall, room 400. Agenda
- 1. 181001 [Charter Amendment – Free City College Fund] Sponsors: Kim; Mandelman, Yee, Ronen, Brown, Fewer and Safai
Charter Amendment (Third Draft) to establish the Free City College Fund to defray certain costs of City College students, and to require annual appropriations in designated amounts to the Fund; at an election to be held on November 5, 2019. 12/04/2018; AMENDED, AN AMENDMENT OF THE WHOLE BEARING NEW TITLE. 12/04/2018; NOT AMENDED. 12/04/2018; AMENDED, AN AMENDMENT OF THE WHOLE BEARING SAME TITLE. 12/04/2018; CONTINUED AS AMENDED. 12/11/2018; CONTINUED. Question: Shall this Charter Amendment be SUBMITTED?