Your faithful reporter cheated last week and didn’t post. I don’t think we missed anything GP-related, however. The Board of Supervisors is out until September 4, so nothing missed there. This week we’re the Party Neighborhood!
The SFMTA Board of Directors meets Tuesday, August 21, 1 p.m., in City Hall, room 400. See links to agenda and supporting documents here.
- L. ESTABLISH – STOP SIGNS – Congo Street, northbound and southbound, at Hearst Avenue.
- Not GP-specific, but looks like they’re paying $5m to update the technology that catches red-light runners
The Planning Department’s Zoning Variance applications will be heard Wednesday, August 22, 9:30 a.m., in City Hall, room 408. See agenda here.
The SFMTA’s Interdepartmental Staff Committee on Traffic and Transportation (ISCOTT) will meet Thursday, August 23, 9 a.m., at 1 S. Van Ness Ave., 7th floor. See agenda here.
- M. Whitney Street between 30th and Randall Streets Saturday, September 22, 2018, 10 am to 4 PM Neighborhood Block Party
- O. Sanchez between 30th and Randall Streets Sunday, October 14, 2018, Noon to 5 pm Neighborhood Block Party
- P. Sanchez between 30th and Randall Streets Wednesday, October 31, 2018, 4:30 pm to 9:30 pm Trick-or-Treat Closure
- S. Sussex Street between Swiss and Conrad strets Saturday, September 15, 2018, 3 pm to 10 pm Neighborfest Block Party
The Planning Commission will meet Thursday, August 25, 1 p.m., in City Hall, room 400. See agenda here.
The SFMTA’s Color Curb Hearing will happen Friday, August 24, at 10 a.m., in City Hall, room 416. See agenda here.
This isn’t GP technically but close:
- ESTABLISH – YELLOW ZONE, COMMERCIAL LOADING, 8AM TO 6PM, MONDAY THROUGH SATURDAY 3824 Mission Street, west side, from 96 feet to 115 feet south of Richland Avenue, at metered stall #3816 (19-foot zone) (D8, Bernal Heights)