SFMTA Engineering Hearing happens Friday, August 18, 10 a.m., City Hall, room 416. Full agenda here.
- 12.ESTABLISH – TOW-AWAY NO PARKING ANYTIME Diamond Street (North), east side, from Diamond Heights Boulevard to 117 feet northerly
SFMTA Interdepartmental Staff Committee on Traffic and Transportation Issues for Temporary Street Closures (ISCOTT) meets Thursday, August 24, 9 a.m. 1 South Van Ness Ave, room 7080.
- TEMPORARY STREET CLOSURES (ACTION ITEMS) A. Whitney Street between 30th and Randall Streets Sunday, September 24, 2017, Noon to 6 PM Neighborhood Block Party
- C. Surrey Street between Swiss Avenue and Van Buren Street Saturday, September 23, 2017, 3 PM to 10 PM Neighborhood Block Party
San Francisco Recreation and Parks Commission held Thursday, August 17.[Editor’s Note: the SF RecPark Commission agenda appears to come out after my blog-post press time of Friday afternoon, so these hearings have already passed. Still seems good to know.]
D. GLEN CANYON PARK
Discussion and possible action to:
1) approve the permanent installation of a 34” x 32” brass composite plaque commemorating California Historical Landmark No. 1002 Site of the First Dynamite Factory in America,
2) approve wording of the plaque, and 3) approve placement of the plaque.
Staff: Abigail Maher- 831-2790
The Board of Supervisors will be in recess from July 31 through September 4, 2017. There are no scheduled meetings during this time. The next regularly scheduled Board of Supervisors meeting after recess, will be held on Tuesday, September 5, 2017. No agenda is available at this time.