The Board of Supervisors is on break through September 2.
Department of Public Works will hold a tree removal hearing Monday, August 26, 5:30 p.m., in City Hall, room 416. Agenda
- Order No. 201744: To consider the removal of two (2) street trees with replacement adjacent to 5407 Diamond Heights Blvd. Staff has denied the removal and the applicant has appealed.
The SFMTA Policy and Governance Committee will meet Tuesday, August 27, 10 a.m., at 1 S. Van Ness Ave., 7th floor. Agenda and supporting materials here.
- Tons of agency planning information for MUNI in the Strategic Project Plan, the Metrics Report, and the Draft of Capital Needs,
Department of Public Works will hold a hearing Wednesday, August 28, in City Hall, room 400. Agenda
- Order No. 201753: To consider the approval of Tentative Map No. 9585, being a subdivision creating 48 lots and authorizing a maximum of 2,150 residential condominium units and 200 commercial condominium units within the Pier 70 mixed use project area.
Including this just because of its novelty. 48 lots!
There will be a Zoning Variance Hearing Wednesday, August 28, 9:30 a.m., in City Hall, room 408. Agenda
The SFMTA Engineering, Maintenance, & Safety Committee will meet Wednesday, August 28, 1 p.m., at 1 S. Van Ness Ave, 7th floor. See agenda and supporting documents here.
- 7. Presentation, discussion, and possible action regarding Mobility Permit Harmonization
Philip Cranna, Manager, Enforcement and Legal Affairs. Explanatory documents include a slide presentation.)
Including this because it shows the bureaucracy trying to get a handle on new forms of mobility. Tech “disrupters” will need permits and pilot programs before using SF as a testing ground, for example.
The Planning Commission will meet Thursday, August 29, 1 p.m., in City Hall, room 400. Agenda and supporting docs
- 2019-014759PCA (D. SANCHEZ: (415) 575-9082) ALLOWING LONG TERM PARKING OF AND OVERNIGHT CAMPING IN VEHICLES AND ANCILLARY USES AT 2340 SAN JOSE AVENUE (BOARD FILE NO.190812) – Planning Code Amendment introduced by Supervisor Safai amending the Planning Code to allow temporary long-term parking of and overnight camping in vehicles, and ancillary uses including administrative offices, restrooms, showering or bathing facilities, kitchen or other food preparation facilities, and eating areas at 2340 San Jose Avenue, Assessor’s Parcel Block No. 6973, Lot No. 039, subject to compliance with all other Municipal Code requirements, including but not limited to requirements of the Overnight Safe Parking Pilot Program; affirming the Planning Department’s determination under the California Environmental Quality Act; making findings of consistency with the General Plan, and the eight priority policies of Planning Code, Section 101.1; and making findings of public necessity, convenience, and welfare under Planning Code, Section 302. Preliminary Recommendation: Approve with Modifications
The SFMTA Engineering Hearing happens Friday, August 30, 10 a.m., in City Hall, room 416. Agenda