Forwarded from SFDPW:
The Diamond Heights Improvements Project is finally ready to begin next week.
Work Activity- January 30 – February 17, 2017
Duncan St. –Carnelian St.
• Water-main installation on the westside of the street. This block will be closed to through traffic during work hours. Local access permitted. Traffic will be pushed to the eastside of the street in both directions. This work will take 1-2 weeks. Adding sidewalk, curb ramps and crosswalks along the eastside.
Arbor St. Intersection
• Adding ADA curb-ramps and crosswalk
Berkeley Way (south@ Canyon park)
• Adding sidewalk, ADA curb ramps, crosswalks and guardrails replacement at the trail entrance to Canyon Park
SF Public Works and our contractor Hoseley Corporation are scheduled to make some major infrastructure improvements to your neighborhood. This work includes new ADA curb-ramps, sidewalk installations, new water-main installation and lastly complete roadway repaving.
January 2017 to January 2018. The project limits are Diamond Heights Boulevard between Portola and Sussex (12-blocks approx 2.2 miles.) The contractor will generally work one block at a time to minimize any disruptions to area residents. Since we have several locations under this contract, it may be weeks or months before we begin construction on your block. You will be notified approximately 2-weeks ahead of time with specific dates when construction begins on your block.
Monday through Friday: 7:00 AM – 3:00 PM.
Saturdays and Sundays: 7:00 AM – 3:00 PM. (Weekend work is not generally anticipated)
Typical Work Sequencing
Phase1 Concrete work (Curbramps, sidewalk replacement)
Phase2 Water-line replacement
Phase 3 Roadway Repaving
Phase 4 Punch-list
Traffic may be temporarily delayed at times as result of intersection and lane closures necessary to perform the work. “No Parking / Tow Away” signs will be posted 72 hours in advance with the project work-hours and parking restrictions.
Access to private or commercial buildings will be maintained at all times. Please observe parking and traffic signage and allow extra travel time in case of traffic delays during construction work.
We appreciate your cooperation and patience as we make improvements to your neighborhood
For additional Information
Hoseley Corporation Ms. Dadisi Najib – firstname.lastname@example.org
1485 Bayshore Blvd. #193 SF Public Works Public Affairs
San Francisco, CA 94124 30Van Ness Avenue
(415) 404-8997 Office Number San Francisco, CA 94103
(925) 788-2334 After-hours (415) 558-5281