The saga of the Diamond/Bosworth intersection continues! SFMTA will activate a protected left-turn signal on southbound Diamond for vehicles turning left on to Bosworth. Please see the message below from SFMTA spokesperson Lolita Sweet:
Just a heads up, to increase pedestrian safety, the project team is moving forward with Glen Park Association suggestions on signal strategy on Bosworth and Diamond intersection by installing the protected left turn signal for vehicles next week on July 18.
· It is expected to take one day to install.
· Please expect some minor traffic delays during the installation.
· Please allow time for drivers/vehicles to adjust to the pedestrian safety change.
· Installation will not impact parking spaces.
· PCO’s will be on site to assist with driver/vehicle adjustments.