Many in the neighborhood last night heard sirens heading to a fire at 1317 Bosworth, in the cul de sac right by the Canyon entrance. Map here
Here’s the story from the San Francisco Examiner. Thankfully no one was injured.
A fire apparently caused by a gas stove displaced two people and a dog from a cottage in San Francisco’s Glen Park neighborhood early Monday morning, the San Francisco Fire Department reported.
The blaze was reported to the fire department at 12:21 a.m. and responders were on the scene at 1317 Bosworth St. two minutes later, the Fire Department said.
Read more here.