A two alarm fire broke out on the 100 block of Randall Street Thursday morning. All the humans and pets got out and thankfully no one was seriously injured, but there was heavy smoke and fire billowing from the upstairs window as fire trucks arrived, said neighbor Jan Bender.
Fire fighters quickly put out the fire.
Several pets were rescued from the house and neighbors reports that one cat might have been harmed, possibly by smoke.
Glen Park News photographer Michael Waldstein was on the scene and got these photos.