Glen Park Association Quarterly Meeting
Date: October 22nd, 2015 Time: 7:00 PM
Place: St. John School**
- Capt. McFadden from Ingleside Station will review current issues.
- Supervisor Scott Weiner will address recent area developments.
- Karen Mauney-Brodeck will report on progress on the Glen Park Recreation Center reconstruction.
- Election forum on Proposition F, the “Short Term Residential Rentals” ballot measure.
- Kelly McCoy, SFMTA public information officer, will update us on the current status and progress on the Diamond/Bosworth intersection improvements. Invited: Tom Maguire, SFMTA Director of the Sustainable Streets program
**Please note. Our meeting will be inside St. John School, in a double class room. Enter from Chenery through the main door, and follow the signage. The parking lot will be available as usual.
(Sup. Mark Farrell’s talk on sharing school playgrounds has been postponed.)