Glen Park Association quarterly meeting
Date: January 21, 2016
Time: 7:00 PM
Place: The San Francisco Police Academy at 350 Amber Drive
There are some road blockages, so we suggest using the following route:
1. Go up Diamond Heights Blvd. to Duncan Street.
2. Go left on Duncan Street, and continue on Duncan past the construction at Amber Drive.
3. Turn left on the 2nd Amber Drive intersection (it loops around).
4. Follow the Amber Drive loop back to the Police Academy.
5. Enter next to the construction to go into the parking lot.
- Election of officers for 2016. *Please see note below for eligibility to vote.
- GPA 2016 Grants: announcement of schedule for grants applications.
- The Glen Park Greenway Visioning and Planning results report. Vote to follow. *Please see note below for eligibility to vote
- Supervisor Scott Wiener’s comments and report.
*A new GPA member must have paid dues three weeks in advance of this meeting, per our by-laws, in order to vote at this meeting. Renewing members may vote at this meeting only if they have paid their 2016 dues ($10 per voting member) before or at this meeting.
Nominations for Office
You may nominate a candidate for a Glen Park Association officer for 2016. Nominations will also be taken from the floor before the vote.
Corresponding Secretary: _____________________