You will be amazed at what the massive winter rains have done for gardens this year!
Mark your calendar for this year’s Noe Valley Garden Tour, which is on Saturday, May 6, from 10am to 4pm.
Come and be inspired!
See 9 gardens bursting with greenery and color.
Ticket prices are $20 for adults and $18 for seniors 62+. Children under 12 are free.
There are several ways to purchase tickets:
They are being sold at–
- When Modern Was – 4001 24th St
- Just for Fun – 3982 24th St
- Folio Books – 3857 24th St
- Olive This, Olive That – 304 Vicksburg St
- Omnivore Books – 3885 Cesar Chavez St
Tickets can be purchased at the merchants listed above, or at the Farmer’s Market in the Town Square on 24th St on Saturdays April 8, 15, 22, and 29, or on the day of the tour, May 6. You may also purchase tickets online at friendsofnoevalley.com.
Featured gardens will showcase a variety of styles. Visit a former mayor’s garden with panoramic views, a tidy English garden, a vegetable garden, a lovely meadow-like garden, a hidden garden in a forest setting, a garden for dining and entertaining, a terraced garden on a steep hillside, sidewalk gardens and a public garden or two. Plans are also in the works to include art and music in selected gardens.
Raffle tickets will be sold and among the prizes are an orchid from Flowers of the Valley and $100 gift certificates to Flora Grubb and Flowercraft. Raffle tickets can be purchased at the same locations as Garden Tour tickets, at the Saturday Farmer’s Market and on the day of the Tour at all the gardens. Tickets are $1 each and 30 for $20.
As always, a donation to a beautification project in the neighborhood will be made with Garden Tour proceeds.
The Tour is still in need of Garden Greeters! If you would like to volunteer, please email email@example.com. Shifts are two hours and Garden Greeters will receive a free ticket to the Tour.
We look forward to seeing you on May 6!
- Each year, proceeds from the Garden Tour are donated to a neighborhood beautification project. If you know of a deserving project, send an email to Peggy at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Garden Tour is also a wonderful volunteer opportunity. If you’d like to get involved – that’s right – send an email to Linda at email@example.com