It’s the Countdown to the 5K Fun Run/Walk for SAFEty!
With just 3 weeks left until race day, here are 3 great reasons why you should participate:
1. Enhance your awareness of personal and family safety, while joining forces with your community and the SFPD
2. Spend a Sunday afternoon getting some exercise, eating good food and listening to music in the park
3. Show your support for making San Francisco a safer place to work, live and play!
Time is closing in. Don’t wait any longer to register for the 5K Fun Run/Walk for SAFEty! Sign up by September 8th to secure your free event t-shirt.
Get your teams together and dust off those running shoes – the registered team with the most participants wins a prize! Hey
Block Captains & Neighborhood Watch Groups… how does a gift card towards your next Block Party sound? Remember we are encouraging participants to raise $100, to help maintain SAFE’s core community services. So Register Now! Please visit our event website www.sfsafe5k.dojiggy.com for more information, to register, volunteer or make a pledge to SAFEty! Our success is largely due to your continued support.
All proceeds benefit SAFE and its important crime prevention and public safety services. Your participation will help support a safer San Francisco. Register for the 5K Fun Run/Walk for SAFEty ImageAll pre-registered participants are guaranteed event t-shirts. All participants will have a blast at the post-race party – which includes a BBQ, music, and prizes for the top male & female runners and the biggest fundraiser!
* Sunday, September 26, 2010 * Golden Gate Park, Peacock Meadow
* Check-in and race-day registration begins at 10:00 a.m.; Race at 11:00 a.m.
* Participant BBQ & After-Party: 11:30 a.m til 2:30 p.m.
* Early Registration fee is $20 per person by September 19th
* Registration after September 19th through race day is $25 per person. Children under 10 are free.
* Get friends or family to pledge or sponsor your run.
* Visit the 5K Fun Run/Walk for SAFEty website www.sfsafe5K.dojiggy.com to register and for more information.
* Information: 5Kfunrun@sfsafe.org
* Volunteers also needed! Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Register for the 5K for SAFEty! SAFE is a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation. You can help us to provide essential crime prevention and public safety services by making a tax-deductible donation, either by check or clicking on the JustGive link below. Please check out our website, www.sfsafe.org for updates and information! Thank you for helping us to create safer neighborhoods.
Sincerely, –The Staff & Board of SAFE